Thursday, March 15, 2012

Menu Plan: 3/15-21

I have decided that D and I never eat as much as I think we will when I am doing my weekly menu plan. We always seem to have waaaaaay more leftovers than I anticipate so we end up not making all the stuff planned. That and we have started eating a lot of soup and one big pot of homemade soup lasts a while. So I am going to cut back on how many main dishes we plan each week.
Plus, at the end of last week I came down with a horrible cold and cough. Being sick doesn't make you want to eat - it makes you want to snuggle with the dog. Petting her soft ears just seems to make everything better!

That being said, here is this week's plan. Notice that basically every item was planned for last weekend.

Thursday: Crockpot Pot Roast with potatoes and carrots (a K creation)

Friday: FITF*

Saturday: Beef barley veggie soup made with the leftover roast (a D creation)

Sunday: Wasabi Crusted Salmon with orzo and salad ()

Monday: FITF

Tuesday: FITF

Wednesday: FITF

*Forage in the Fridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. We always love to hear from our readers!