Thursday, November 15, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my birthday! Wahoo! I am mumble mumble mumble years old today. :-D

Southern Living
D surprised me last night with what could be a totally cool present. Unfortunately I can't share it just yet.  I will keep you posted if everything falls into place.

I am giving myself a present with some of my birthday money - a Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens. I have been wanting one of these since I got my camera. I am so excited to try it out but sadly it won't get here until next week.


No big celebration planned but we will be going out to a local Irish pub this weekend with my BFF and her beau to celebrate. I am looking forward to having a couple off pints of hard cider, lots of laughs and some good food.  I am hoping there will be some traditional Irish music.  I would love to hear some pub songs.

Hope everyone else has a fun and possibly music filled weekend!

3 comments:

Thanks for your comments. We always love to hear from our readers!