Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Asking for Your Feedback on Merging Blogs...

Source: Microsoft Clipart
I also have another blog, mainly a cooking blog, called About a Bit of Everything.  But once we moved to Michigan and we started working on the house, I just wasn't able to keep it up.  Trying to post to two blogs with limited time just wasn't happening. 

However, since Hubs and I still love to cook and bake and putter about the kitchen and fire up the grill, I am thinking of importing all the posts from that blog into this one, and then adding some recipes to the post mix. I am thinking that this could be a good thing. Since it would add some more dimension to the blog and maybe give some more insight into our personalities.  Plus, it would be a reason to use more chocolate! That is never a bad thing, right?

What do my, few, readers think?  Would a few recipes thrown into the mix be a good thing or bad thing?  Or would it not really matter at all?

I would love to know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. We always love to hear from our readers!