Thursday, February 9, 2012

Menu Plan for February 9 to 15

I plan our weekly menu differently than most folks in that our menu week actually begins mid-week.  Hubs has class on Tuesday and Wednesday nights so I use Thursday as the "beginning" of my week when it comes to my menu planning. 

Thursday:  Crockpot Bacon and Cheese Chicken
Friday:  Chipotle Burritos
Saturday:  Slow Cooker Barbacoa Beef
Make the Strawberry Cake and Frosting
Sunday: Homemade meatballs with canned homemade marinara sauce served over rigatoni, side salad and garlic bread. Strawberry cake for dessert (we are celebrating Hubs' and my mom's birthday)
Monday:  Crockpot BBQ Pork
Tuesday: FITF (Forage in the Fridge)
Wednesday: FITF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. We always love to hear from our readers!