Saturday, October 6, 2012

Project Sneak Peaks

I wanted to give you a couple of sneak peaks at some of the projects we are working on.

I am working on a lamp. Here's the shade frame.


I am refinishing/painting a buffet. I am making this one over for D. It will be our 5th anniversary at the end of the month. The traditional 5th anniversary gift is wood so this will be perfect! (and yes, he knows about this. He is very excited.)

I have another table from Grandma that is getting some love.

And a bunch of wine bottle waiting for a date withe a scorer and some hot and cold water.

Here's hoping I can get these done before the end of the year.

1. Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a $25 Visa gift card and 2.  The Fall Fun and Howling Halloween Linky Party runs through the 18th.  Make sure to stop and link up Fall or Halloween related projects, recipes or posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. We always love to hear from our readers!