Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday Swoon - Kitchen

Today I was cooking in our kitchen and was getting frustrated with the layout.  So, of course, I started dreaming of what we would do when we do our makeover. Sadly, this won't happen for a few years so for now all I can do is dream.

Here are some of the images I found on Houzz that help me keep the dream alive that someday we can have a fabulous kitchen too.


I love the marble countertops, two colored cabinets,the apron front sink.


I dream of a large, organized pantry. Aren't the pocket doors a great touch?


I have no idea where we could fit this in our kitchen but I love this wall. The double ovens, the wine fridge, fabulous!


The full sized fridge and full size freezer in this kitchen are my dream. To not have to run to the basement or the garage for a roast or container of stock would be dreamy!  Plus, the cabinets that go all the way from counter to ceiling are beautiful.


I definitely don't have this view but I am swooning over the sink.Two big basins in the same sink - perfect!


We are definitely going with cork flooring. I live the dark color of these floors against the white cabinets.

Hope you enjoyed some of the pieces we are hoping to have in our dream kitchen.


1 comment:

  1. Love those pictures, great inspiration! I really really really really want an island in our kitchen whenever we move out of this apartment and into a house. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. We always love to hear from our readers!