Saturday, April 7, 2012

Weekend To Dos 4/7-8 & The Week's Menu Plan



If you have been following our Weekend To Do lists, you will notice one thing that is NOT on the list this week. That item that never ever seemed to get crossed off the list. Yes, the powder room trim is done!! It only took me time each evening this week to get finished but it is DONE! The trim is caulked and painted. Where is my big red marker to cross that baby off? Let me give a big wahoo for not having to put this on the list again for another week!

The best part is I don't need to answer yet again, "Dad, I am going to get to it," when he comes over for Easter dinner tomorrow.  That is worth a double wahoo!!

Having the powder room done frees me up to continue working on the living room mess, I mean madness. Did I say that? I really meant project. I am hoping to get finish the woodwork painting Saturday afternoon so it doesn't smell like paint during dinner on Sunday. Wish me luck!

With that hope, here is the rest of our To Do List.
  1. Willow to dog park
  2. Work on living room cabinets
  3. Grocery, Laundry, Cleaning (the weekend triumvirate)
  4. Deliver wood file cabinet to Dad
  5. Move green cabinet to the basement
  6. Finish organizing crafty corner or rather switch stuff around. Turns out the desk and the shelved need to swap places.
  7. Write up blog post for Easter egg holder
  8. Take photos of Easter egg holder
  9. Plant indoor seeds
  10. Easter Dinner
  11. Move seeds started inside to shady protected spot outside
Additions:
  1. Fix the sun tunnel in the attic
  2. Mow the lawn
A Forage in the Fridge heavy week since I know we are making make waaaay too much food for the Easter dinner. 

Sunday: Easter dinner: Ham, rolls, green bean casserole, cheesy potatoes, sweet potatoes, dilled carrots,homemade applesauce, blueberry cake, and more 
Monday: FITF*
Tuesday: FITF
Wednesday: FITF
Thursday: Stir-Fried Honey-Ginger Chicken with Peppers
Friday: BBQ Salmon
Saturday: Pork Milanese with side salad though this one may change to sandwiches or pizza if we are totally sick of pork after all that ham.

 *Forage In The Fridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. We always love to hear from our readers!