Friday, August 8, 2014

Fall Dreaming

Source
I can't believe it is already August and Fall is almost here. This means it is time to put together my wish list of items I would love to add to my wardrobe, home and life. 

There is something about Fall that calls for a bulky Irish sweater. They keep you so warm and toasty.  I am thinking this 3/4 length coat with hoodie would be a great addition to my wardrobe. I think this would be perfect for a football game or a hayride.

Source
I love these boots. The buckle details are too cool! Added bonus that they come in wide calf. (I have wide calves so it can be a giant pain to find boots.)

Source
I am into chunky necklaces like these that I found on Etsy. They fill in a neckline so nicely.

Source

Source
I adore wide leg pants and lam loving this pair from Nordstrom. Though I don't think I could walk with such high heels. 
Source
I know chevron is almost over but I think this teeny chevron pattern on this rug from Rugs USA is subtle and not so in your face. It would be perfect for the dining room. I think it would hide any spots quite nicely.
Source

This is the one I want for the living room since diamonds are the new chevron, right?  My only fear is that the design might be to busy and make one dizzy.
Source
I so want the Cute-as-a-Button chair from World Market. I love how the buttons are subtle pops of color.  Two of these flanking a small table would be perfect for reading.
Source
 I can't forget the mutts.  I am thinking they need new collars.  Maybe matching collars preppy collars?

Source
And finally, for D.  He is dreaming of getting a smoker.  I could get behind this purchase.  Smoked beef brisket or pork shoulder?  Yum!

Source

Do you have anything interesting on your Fall wish list?  Or am I the only one dreaming of cooler temps right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. We always love to hear from our readers!