Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! & To Do This Weekend 3/17-18

It's St. Patrick's Day!!!
and today,
Everyone is Irish!


Sláinte to you all!

Now raise a glass of Bulmer's, Guinness, Jamesons, Smithwick's or maybe an Irish coffee and rock out to some U2 or maybe sing along to one of the classic pub songs with The Cheiftans.

Me, I will be singing pub songs as I drink a Bulmer's (or three) as I work on my projects around the house.

Here's hoping your St. Patrick's Day is a good one and you find yourself a leprechan at the end of a rainbow with a big pot of gold.  Just make sure to send me some...I want to redo my center bathroom.  :-D

Now onto our To Do List for this weekend...



Last weekend was a bit of a bust.  I had a wicked cold/cough and D had a bunch of work/studying to do. So many things on the list thie weekend are carry-overs. The weather looks promising so I am hoping to get some time out in the garden to do some clean-up and prep for planting.


Here's our list for this weekend.
  1. Continue working on living room bookshelf
  2. Continue work on stripping paint off fireplace mantle
  3. Finish organizing crafty corner
  4. Take photos for blog posts - sewing machine cover
  5. Write up blog post - sewing machine cover
  6. Grocery
  7. Laundry
  8. Cleaning 
  9. Willow to dog park
  10. Finish painting trim in powder room
  11. Work on project for D
  12. Get out in the garden
  13. Make a plan for the big Spring garage clean out
  14. Listen to some Irish pub songs and drink some Bulmer's cider
  15. Make some Irish themed baked treats
Maybe I need to move #14 and 15 to #1  and 2 with it being St. Patrick's Day and all!

Additions:
1.  Write up three recipe posts and schedule to post
2.   Write up House Goals Update post and schedule
3.  Totally clean up the garden
4.  Take photos for seed starting post

I have linked this post to A Life in Progress' Weekend Planning Blog Hop.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. We always love to hear from our readers!