Saturday, March 10, 2012

Guest Post - Jenny from The NY Melrose Family - Lucky Charms Snack

I am so excited to guest post here at Claiming Our Space.  My name is Jenny and I'm from The NY Melrose Family.  I'm a teacher mommy that loves crafts, diy decorating and organization.  I usually have an assistant working with me, who often distracts me from what I'm trying to get done.  Luckily, she's cute and quite a character.  I'm talking about my two year old daughter, Riley.  The snack I'm here to share is for her friends at daycare.  So, here we go!

For Valentine's Day I was inspired by pinterest for Riley's Goldfish Valentine and once again I've been pricked by the pinterest pin.  I want to share Riley's St. Patrick's Day Snack for her daycare friends.  Here's the labels that I made using Microsoft PowerPoint.  It took me a couple of tries because I needed the writing to be upside down so that once they were folded they could be easily stapled.




 
I printed the printable on 8 X 10 cardstock.  One sheet will get you four labels.  You'll need to cut the printable in quarters leaving enough room to fold each of the labels in half.


I filled my bags with Lucky Charms because does anything else say St. Patty's snack better?

Once the labels are cut you'll need to fold them in half and then staple them onto your bag.  My bags are from Michaels.  I couldn't resist the cute little shamrocks.

Lucky Charms Snack

Cute and easy!  Love it!
Thanks so much for letting me share my snack with you all.  I love new visitors so stop on over to The NY Melrose Family and leave me a note about what you thought about the snack.  Do you have a favorite treat for St. Patty's Day?  You can find Kristina over at my blog today so be sure to visit her!



1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. We always love to hear from our readers!